While it can sometimes be difficult to figure out if a given brand is cruelty-free, it is even more difficult to ascertain which products are 100% vegan. Melt Cosmetics is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and Logical Harmony and has a wide range of vegan products. In order to facilitate your shopping, here is a list of all Melt Cosmetics’ current vegan makeup products.
- Blush (all shades)
- Blushlight (all shades except Fire Fury & Nevermore)
- Digital Dust Highlight (all shades)
- Eye Pencil (all shades except Neptune, Corrupt, Dusk, Lamia, Bloodshot & 818)
- Eyeshadow & Pressed Pigment (all shades except Blurr, Unseen, Enigma, Love Sick, Amelie & Promiscuous)
- Gun Metal Stack
- Radioactive Stack
- Rust Stack
- Liquid Lipstick (all shades)
- Lip Pencil (all shades except Headbang, Love Note & Nudist)
- Lipstick (all shades except 6SIX6)
I hope this post was useful! Let me know in the comments below which brand you would like to see next. You can also check out the Ciaté London vegan makeup products here.