This week’s post is going to be short and sweet! I just want to briefly share my thoughts on the 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask. If you haven’t heard of this company before, 100% Pure produces non-toxic, organic and biodegradable beauty products. There are so many things about 100% Pure that I appreciate! For example, they use post-consumer recycled (and recyclable) packaging, they do not use any fillers to dilute their formulas and they use fruit pigments to dye their makeup. How awesome is that! You can learn more about 100% Pure on their website.
As you can see in the photo above, this mask is designed for your under-eye area. Inside the packaging of this mask, there is a hydrogel that preserves the mask’s thick jelly-like texture. The application process is very simple – you simply lay back, apply the patches to your under-eyes and leave them on for 15-20 minutes. 100% Pure claims that this caffeinated eye mask brightens, de-puffs and hydrates skin cells.
I very much enjoyed this little at-home spa experience. The mask feels extremely cooling on the skin and provides a very light tingling sensation. I definitely felt a difference after the first use. I have extremely thin and veiny skin around my eyes. But this mask made my skin feel plump and hydrated. If you want the mask to be extra cooling, you can also store it in the refrigerator.
The instructions on the package recommend using this mask once or twice per week. Although this mask is a good product, I would not use it that often simply because I think it would become too pricey. I would, however, use it before a special event where I want to look fresh and well-rested. You can purchase this mask as a single pair or in a pack of five pairs to save a bit of money. All in all, I’m happy with this purchase and I will definitely be looking into other products from 100% Pure.
Where can you purchase 100% Pure products?
- Use code thesoulfulbunny10 for $10 off your order of $40. Plus free shipping!
- 100% Pure website
- Free shipping on orders of $125 or more (including duties and tariffs)
- 100% Pure website
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more
Official International Websites
For the countries listed below, you cand find the links to 100% Pure’s official international websites here.
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ukraine.
International Third Party Distributors
For the countries listed below, you can find the links to third party distributor websites here.
- Australia, Brunei, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Taiwan.